END OF SCHOOL YEAR GIVEAWAY!
School ends in two weeks for me, so to celebrate the coming of summer, you get a giveaway. Prizes are:
- Thor Hammer 3D Deco Light
- Captain America Shield 3D Deco Light
- The Hunger Games Trilogy
- Hulk and Thor 16 oz Glass Cups
- Hansel & Gretel Blu-Ray/DVD (not out yet, but by the time this ends i’ll be able to send it via amazon.)
- Avengers Blu-Ray/DVD (this one is used because it was my copy, but I got my Phase 1 which also has the movie so I decided to give this one away. Oh and Sam may have been trying to eat the sleeve thingy…)
So I count 6 things, so 6 people get to win one thing.
- Reblog or Like as many times as you wish.
- Don’t have to be following me, though I must admit I am quite fucking awesome.
- 6 people will win via random selection, first to respond gets first choice and so on and so forth. So if you’re the last one, then you get whatever is left. Have your ask box open please. If I have to bust a mission to find out where your ask link is then I will pick someone else, because the other choice would be to stab you.
- This will end on the 3rd of June, 2013 at 11:59PM US Pacific Time.
I was going to give out a Phase One, however, due to unforeseen crap I have to hold off on that one till Fall. I do apologize. Oh and this is not restricted to the US.
Any Questions, my ask box is open.
this was the best show to come out of the wave of late 2000’s new cartoons
Languages ranked from easiest to hardest for English speakers - Infographic found here.
Yep, I only bothered to memorize a handful of Kanji and I was over there for a while in 2006 and 2008. However, sentence structure and how Hiragana is used on verbs is pretty logical.
“Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire days sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commits acts they would otherwise find repulsive. ‘The devil made me do it.’ I have never made one of them do anything. Never. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them.”
Artist: Flight of the Concords
Track: "Hurt Feelings / Tears of a Rapper"
this was my birthday card from my dad this year
he drew it himself